Within the building industry the management of operational costs and end of life replacement along with major capital upgrades is a significant challenge and carries a high price tag. Our approach is to treat capital expenditure as an integrated model to accomplish the following main objectives;
- Establish a clear asset register and performance benchmark.
- Influence the operational management and maintenance process to delivery the optimum capital replacement financial return.
- Incorporate operational standards and incentive to achieve efficiency goals and KPI targets.
- Create short, medium and long-term capital plans to achieve business, leasing and performance objectives.
- Alignment of capital budgets with business information systems with reporting
- Engage qualified staff and teams to develop and delivery the capital upgrade strategy.