The information technology growth and increasing need for Cloud storage has resulted in greater demand for efficient data centre design and technology application. The design and operation of large capacity data facilities requires a clear understanding of the following key design elements;
- Understanding business needs and selecting design concept.
- Infrastructure design planning for flexibilty and capacity management.
- Total life cycle costing and modernisation strategy.
- Improving architecture for high-efficiency and high-density.
- Uptime, business continuity and disaster recovery strategy.
- Power and cooling techology innovation.
- Server, network performance.
- Environmental performance and efficiency monitoring.
- IT and staff management.
We can provide the development strategy aligned with the global standards and trends